I have finally edited and uploaded the talk on soil by Diana. I hope it will be useful for those who have missed it.
Here’s the link to the soil profile Diana referred to.
A few notes from the talk in case for ease of reference.
- Knowing your own soil, e.g., Ringwood East where Diana is – clay
- Build up on clay instead of digging into it
- Work with your soil, don’t attempt to change the structure
- Add external soil to build depth, if necessary
- Natural additions – rock dust, worm poo, humus, green manure, compost
Here are the products that Diana shared, that she personally uses but not necessarily endorse.